The Land Conservation Plan
The Land Conservation Plan (LCP) formalizes the Stewardship Council's commitment to protect and enhance PG&E's watershed lands. The LCP will contain formal recommendations on how each parcel should be managed to protect and conserve the beneficial public values. The plan must also:
- prove the recommended recipients of the lands have sufficient financial and mangement capabilities to protect the lands' beneficial public values;
- evaluate the tax and economic impacts of the recommended dispositions;
- propose a program to ensure county revenues are not diminished by the recommended changes in ownership of the lands; and
- propose a program to monitor the economic and physical impacts of the recommended dispositions of the lands.
The LCP must be submitted to the California Public Utilities Commission by April 2007.
Click on the links below more information.
- Additional requirements for land disposition decisions
- The approval process for the LCP
- Required contents of the LCP