Allison Creek : P-13124
- Allison Creek
- 6.50 MW
- Download License
- Cooper Valley Electric Association
FERC issued a license for this project to Cooper Valley Electric Association in August 2013.
The Allison Creek Project would consist of following new facilities:
- a 16-foot-high, 95-foot-wide concrete gravity diversion structure spanning Allison Creek with a 50-foot-wide spillway section;
- a screen intake;
- a 42-inch-diameter, 500-foot-long buried and 7,200-foot-long surface steel penstock;
- a 65 foot x 65 foot powerhouse with one 6.5-megawatt turbine/generating unit;
- a permanent 550-foot-long access road to the powerhouse;
- a 3.8-mile-long, 34.5-kilovolt transmission line connecting to the Copper Valley switching station near the Petro Star facility along Dayville Road; and
- appurtenant facilities.
After the construction of the dam, the project would be operate in a run-of-river mode. The average annual generation is estimated to be 23.3 gigawatt-hours.