Station 26 : P-2584
- Genesee R
- 3.00 MW
- Download License
- ROCHESTER GAS & ELEC CORP
Station No. 26 is located on the Genesee River, in the City of Rochester, Monroe County, New York.
This run of river project consists of a 25 foot high New York State barge canal dam (Court Street Dam), a 250-acre reservoir, a powerhouse containing one generating unit with an installed capacity of 3,000 kW, and appurtenant facilities.
A settlement on Water Quality Certification also addresses the following:
- construction activities and materials, and notification requirements;
- sediment and erosion control, sediment toxicity testing and disposal, and turbidity testing;
- modified run-of-river operation, impoundment drawdown restrictions, and maintenance of project impoundment levels;
- minimum flows and interruption of flows;
- streamflow monitoring;
- measures to protect fish from turbine-related mortality;
- wetlands studies;
- recreation access and development of a boat launch facility; and
- compliance with 401 conditions.