Yakutat Wave : P-14438
- Yakutat Bay
- 0.75 MW
- Marine & hydrokinetic energy
- Download Permit
- Resolute Marine Energy, Inc
The proposed project would consist of:
- between 7 and 15 Surge Wave Energy Converters for a maximum total installed capacity of 750 kilowatts;
- a single transmission line to bring project power to shore;
- shore-based power conditioning equipment, transformers, and voltage regulations facilities; and
- appurtenant facilities.
The project would have an estimated annual generation of 3,942 MWH.
There are no federal lands associated with the project; however, the project would be located within the waters of the State of Alaska.