Yeldagalga : P-14115
- Yeldagalga Creek
- AJT Mining Properties
The proponent of the project surrendered this preliminary permit on Dec 7, 2012. Read the related FERC notice here.
As proposed, the proposed project would consist of:
- a 10-foot-high, 50-foot-wide diversion dam;
- an overflow spillway;
- a 42-inch-diameter, 2,500-foot-long penstock;
- a powerhouse containing a turbine/generating unit rated at 8 megawatts;
- a short tailrace;
- living quarters for personnel;
- a dock and barge landing facility;
- a 34.5-kilovolt, 16-mile-long overhead transmission line connecting to a terminal in
- Comet; and
- appurtenant facilities.
The estimated annual generation of the project would be 31,000 megawatt-hours.